Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HI!

Yes, I am still alive =D Life is good. Busy but good.

Spring is here and it feels so good, I feel new, refreshed and just happy to be alive. I've picked up gardening and discovered my green thumb. It has made me way more appreciative of nature and it's beauty.

My little Ixchel is growing by leaps and bounds and sometimes I wish I could stop time to keep her little. She will be two next month and already the familia is asking for a sibling. Um yea right! I can barely keep up with the one I've got parenting is great but oh so challenging.

2 comments:

Marcela said...

You popped in my reader this morning! Missed you! Happy life is good and little one is growing! Audrey will be 3 in 2 months and hubby is ready for another....

tacubagurl said...

It's good to be back! I needed a break to get adjusted to this whole being a student, mom and wife! I really do want another one but not now! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails