Friday, November 19, 2010

Music Friday- Kinky


You've heard them in car commercials I'm sure of it. They make you want to dance! I know I do.

Two years ago I saw them in concert at one of our local venues here in the East Coast. Luckily, los Latinos here are not very fond of Latin rock so it wasn't crowded. It was an awesome intimate concert and we were very lucky to meet them.

After the concert we waited for them to leave so that we could get our posters signed. They were so down-to-earth and grateful for their fans. I love them!

That night was somewhat of a blur because of the Redbull Vodkas I downed but I do know we were invited into their tour bus and had beers with them. We got autographed posters y todo!

P.S. They had Mexican Regional music blasting! It was awesome =)
They rocked!




Inside the tour bus!

This guy is amazing! He was so nice

3 comments:

MJ said...

I LOVE Kinky!! they're soo nice like you said! I've met them several times at airports and concerts and they even remembered my name!! super cool guys! it just makes me love them even more!!!

Marble$ said...

They have a really cool intocable cover I enjoy!

Mummy D said...

Nice tune! So nice to see you out enjoying yourself and hanging out with rockbands- Jealous...

Related Posts with Thumbnails